The MWDBE Program office now has an Online Portal!
This new portal allows you to apply online and then manage your firm through the portal. To begin either login below, or if you have not registered, click on the “Register and Apply Online” to get started.
Please note: The Online Portal website is designed and recommended for use with the Firefox browser. You can also use Internet Explorer version 10 or earlier
Certification Program Overview
If you want to apply online:
- Click on the Register and Apply Online button above and create a login for your company
- You can then choose to apply for one of the following:
- The DBE/ACDBE Federal Program
- The MBE and/or WBE City of Saint Louis local program
- Or both the federal and one/both of the City of Saint Louis local programs
- Based on what you are applying for you will need to have an affidavit notarized. If you apply for the federal program you will also have to have the PNW form filled out and notarized as well. You will be prompted to download these forms once you begin the application.
- You can then proceed with the application, save, and come back as needed.
- You will verify your application at the end in PDF format
- If you are satisfied, you can then Complete the application. This will lock the application and provide you with a PDF of your application, a welcome letter, and a checklist of all the required supporting documentation you need to provide.
- You can either use the Upload button in the portal to upload the required documentation or mail it into the M/W/DBE Program office.
- Please note that the process cannot begin until all the notarized and required documentation is submitted
The M/W/DBE office is available to assist you and can be contacted by calling them directly in (314) 426-8111.
- MBE/WBE New Rules
- Annual Update
- 3 Year Review
M/W/DBE Certification Workshops
WARNING: FAILURE TO SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS MAY RESULT IN YOUR COMPANY BEING REMOVED FROM THE PROGRAM.
|DBE/ACDBE No change Affidavit|
|Contact Update Form|
|MRCC PNW Form|